Gere Tamás & Zsolt Cabernet Sauvignion Selection 2012


Special Price Thanks for your Support for Hungary Wineries
Gere Tamás & Zsolt Cabernet Sauvignon Selection 2012

Vintage: 2012

Grape variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon

Vineyard: Várerdő, Dobogó, Agancsos dűlők termése.

Age of vine – stocks: Average 15 years.

Yield:  1 kg/vine – stock

Cultivation  method: Guyot and medium high cordon cultivation.


Average winter, early blooming, varied summer. Early harvest, even warm and dry autumn. Fruity wines with nice acids.

Harvest: October 2010

Vinification + maturation:  After berrying, kept in the shell for 2 weeks, then fermentation in an early steel tank with rounding.
The wine spent 16 months in 500 l Hungarian and 225 l Hungarian-American oak barrels. The barrels were 20% new barrels and the remaining 80% were second-filled.

Bottled: April 2012.

Tasting notes: Dark intense color, dense material, promises great wine. Mushroom, earthy notes all bring to the fore signs of terroir. In addition to the fruits (plums, goat), there are also notes of cocoa and chocolate taste, which is made round by the beautiful use of barrels. It can be felt in the sip that breed marks are pushed into the background a bit, giving way to the terroir. Although he is still in his infancy, resting will cause a surprise.

Basic analysis: 
Alcohol: 13,5 %
Acid: 5,7g/l
Sugar: 0.8g/l

Food pairing:  Let’s prepare brown hare or pink roasted duck breast with red berry sauce.

Origin protection category:   DHC – Villány, Prémium



Gere Tamás & Zsolt Cabernet Sauvignion Selection 2012

ゲレ・タマーシュ エシュ ジョルト カベルネ・ソーヴィニヨン セレクション(赤)

ヴィンテージ: 2012年

Average winter, early blooming, diverse summer. Early vintage, warm and dry autumn. Fruity wines with nice acids.

葡萄品種: カベルネ・ソーヴィニヨン100%

葡萄畑: コパール, ヴァーレルドュ チラーグ クリュ

収穫時期:  2010年10月

Vinification + maturation:   Wines of different grapes were fermented separately in middle roasted oak barrels and aged significantly in Hungarian Oaks.(French – American wood). The cuvee was blended after 22 months ageing from the following

varieties: Cabernet Franc 100%,

テイスティングノート: ピュアフレグランスのようなアロマ、森の果実やオーク樽から生まれるスパイシーな香り、バランスのとれたタンニン、複雑な味わい、エレガントな余韻、長期熟成、フルボディの上質な赤ワイン.DHCプレミアム、ハンガリー最高品質の赤ワイン

アルコール度数: 14.0 %
酸味:  5.3 g/l
糖度: 1,7 g/l

料理とのマリアージュ:  赤身肉のメインディッシュ、マッシュルーム添え、

Origin protection category:    DHC – Villány, Prémium



重さ 1 kg




Full Body




Chinese (Simplified)EnglishFrenchGermanHungarianItalianJapaneseRussianSpanish
error: Content is protected !!